Whether your screen freezes or you can’t get your printer to work, laptop problems are a part of everyday life. It’s easy to panic when confronted with a computer problem since visiting a computer store or returning your laptop to the manufacturer can be expensive and take weeks for repair.
Try this first
Before you make that $100 support call, why not try your hand with a Tech Expert on JustAnswer? Connect with an Expert online and you’ll get a step-by-step guide to repair your computer in minutes for a fraction of the cost.
Tech Experts on JustAnswer can talk you through processes, explain concepts and they can even use Secure Remote Assistance to help you fix your device.
Here are some common problems that you CAN fix yourself:
- It might sound too easy, but before you do anything, restart your computer. This simple method often work wonders and can save you a lot of hassle.
- If your PC is too slow, ask an Expert whether you have enough space on your hard drive. Windows needs disk space to create files while your system is running. If your hard drive is full, then its performance suffers.
- If you’re having trouble getting your computer and printer to work, try reinstalling the correct printer drivers. Unsure on what to do next? Experts can help you by providing simple and easy-to-understand instructions.
- Lost your work, photos, or file on your laptop? Experts can take you safely through a system restore in minutes.
- Suffering from file errors after upgrading to the latest operating system? Computer Experts can guide you through a safe start-up and help you restore your files today.
If you have a computer problem, then connect with aComputer orTech Expert today. Keep in mind that most computer problems have simple solutions if you have an Expert on hand. Let a tech professional guide you through the maze and get your laptop working in minutes.